PnP Microsoft SharePoint Framework Community Call Highlights.
- Primary PnP Website: https://aka.ms/m365pnp
- Documentation & Guidance
- SharePoint Dev Videos
- Issues List
- PnP Sharing Is Caring:
- PnP initiative that provides live hands-on sessions to help with contribution guidance and using PnP resources.
- The session types will include First Time Contributor, Community Docs Contributions, SPFx Contributions, Office365 CLI Contributions, AMA (Ask Me Anything) Open Forum sessions and MORE.
- PnP Samples
- PnP Projects
- Version 2.2.0 Available
- CLI for Microsoft 365
- Version 3.7.0 Available
- PnP SPFx Generator
- Version 1.16.1 Available
- Reusable Controls
- Yo Teams
- Training: http://aka.ms/yoteams-training
- SharePoint Starter Kit
- PnP PowerShell
- PnP CSOM Core Library
- Modernization Framework
- PnP Sharing Is Caring: Hands-on sessions providing guidance for PnP Contributions
- PnP Weekly: (Guest Host: Bert Jansen)
- DataTable web part for rendering data from lists with advanced features – Chandani Prajapati & David Warner
- Building List Search web part for showing data flexibly from lists or libraries – Alberto Gutierrez Perez (Minsait)
- Using a web part control which Sites have been granted permissions in Azure AD application – Fredrik Thorild (Sogeti)
- Direct Link to Community Calls
- It is HIGHLY encouraged to also watch the recording of the PnP Community Call recording to benefit the most.
- Community Call YouTube Recording from Microsoft will be available when uploaded by Microsoft
Alberto Gutierrez Perez (Minsait) – Building List Search web part for showing data flexibly from lists or libraries
Fredrik Thorild (Sogeti) – Using a web part control which Sites have been granted permissions in Azure AD application