PnP Microsoft Monthly Community Call Highlights
January 2020 PnP Summary Blog:
(Should be available later today or tomorrow)
- Primary PnP Website: https://aka.ms/m365pnp
- Documentation & Guidance
- SharePoint Dev Videos
- Issues List
- PnP Sharing Is Caring:
- PnP initiative that provides live hands-on sessions to help with contribution guidance.
- The session types will include First Time Contributor, Community Docs Contributions, SPFx Contributions, Office365 CLI Contributions, AMA (Ask Me Anything) Open Forum sessions and MORE.
- PnP Samples
- PnP Projects
- Version 2.0.12 Available
- Office365 CLI
- Version 3.3.0 Available
- PnP SPFx Generator
- Version 1.15.1 Available
- Reusable Controls
- Yo Teams
- Training: http://aka.ms/yoteams-training
- SharePoint Starter Kit
- PnP PowerShell
- PnP CSOM Core Library
- Modernization Framework
- Publishing page support GA!!
- Preparing for Page Transformation UI v1
- PnP Sharing Is Caring: Hands-on sessions providing guidance for PnP Contributions
- PnP Weekly: (Guest Host: Luise Freese)
- Introduction to Learning Pathways 4.1 now as an open-source solution – Julie Turner (Sympraxis)
- PnP PowerShell Core + Azure Functions = Easy SharePoint & Microsoft Teams – Erwin van Hunen (Valo Intranet)
- Direct Link to Community Calls
- It is HIGHLY encouraged to also watch the recording of the PnP Community Call recording to benefit the most.
- Community Call YouTube Recording from Microsoft will be available when uploaded by Microsoft