SharePoint Framework Library Components provide you an option to create shared code, which can be independently versioned and deployed in the SharePoint tenant.
The Library Component code can be then used and referenced cross all the components (Web Parts, Extensions, etc.) in the SharePoint tenant. Using the SharePoint app catalog deployment method, the Library Components are made available automatically to the other SharePoint Framework components.
SharePoint Framework Library Components essentially provide you the opportunity to employ a “Write Once, Use Everywhere” development model. The functionally provided within the Library Component can be accessed by multiple other SharePoint Framework components.
This video shows a demo of how to setup and configure multiple, chained SharePoint Library Components. It then shows how to connect a Web Part to the primary Library Component.
- Setup and configure multiple Library Components
- Connect a web part to the primary Library Component
- Part 1: http://warner.digital/sharepoint-library-components-chaining-multiple-library-components-part-1
- All Warner Digital Library Component Videos
- Library Component Overview:
- Library Component Tutorial:
- NPM Link Official Documentation: